Monday, December 8, 2008

I HATE TO ADMIT

"i hate to admit it, but i think i'm already falling for you." oh my. this sucks.

"LORENZO" seemed to be ages ago. but when i see him with her or talking about her or spending time with her, sheeesh! i want to strangle the girl.

i know i should not be doing this right NOW because i have some other IMPORTANT things to attend to. but i guess, letting this thing out will take HIM out of my mind. oh please do take him out of my already boggled mind.

how will i know if he's the RIGHT ONE already?
if he sings for me.

so, i'll be waiting for the CALL. i'll be waiting for that SPECIAL SONG.

i must bid goodbye to the "LORENZO" that had a very special place in my heart. i hate to see you go. maybe we're not the right ONE for each other. i'm sure you'll find her. we must go on and stop hurting each other. FRIENDS? yes. BEST FRIENDS :)


so i'll be here;
patiently waiting for the ONE.

No comments: