Saturday, January 10, 2009

BLUE-FILLED DAY

woke up at around 7. did my morning rituals and stuff. excited to see my ACET result, but at the same time scared.

so there, tried to access the admu website. but to no luck, i cannot. for one hour, i was trying to check my result. mae went online and her stat was something like, "ginising ako ng mom ko para sabihin ung acet result ko."

asked her how she got it, if she passed, what was her course and plenty of other shit. she got accepted and i don't have my friggin result yet.

i was already ORDERING my parents to go to the blue eagle gym and check my name out.

around 9, i was able to connect to the page mishael gave me and i typed all the necessary details. the page was loading. i was terrible. almost in a bad shape. then my mom went out. the page was done loading and that's it. tears streaked down my face as i read page. STATUS: ACCEPTED. i was freaking out and shouting. i called for my mom and she was running to me. she hugged me and cried too. yeah. we cried over that. didn't expect to get accepted. the test was "easier" than i thought. but then again, ateneo IS ateneo.

thank God i got accepted. best gift ever. told my mom that she could buy me the ateneo adidas jacket. since i'm going to ateneo.

still waiting for:
UST, UP(actually, i'm not hoping. hahah) and CSB.

my dad was saying things.
"matalino talaga ang anak ko."
"ibang klase talaga ang *insert the weird name my dad calls me*."
"sabi na papasa ka diyan eh."

so, they called my grandma, aunt and uncle to deliver the good news. i was still crying at that time. still can't believe it.

my mom went up and woke my brother up. she said, "pumasa kapatid mo sa ateneo!" crazy? yes. hahah. kidding. she's just so happy.

conversation with kuya a: (hahah)
ME: kuya! ayan. may kilala ka nang atenista :) la ln. hahah.
kuya aeron: wahaha!
kuya aeron: yes atenista n
ME: heheh. chumamba
kuya aeron: kya mo yan :)
ME: thanks :)

he told me before that he knew no one who passed and went to ateneo. told him, "ako una mong kaibigan na papasa sa ateneo." illusionist? yes. i can dream, can't i?

really really happy.

out of the 8 schools (yes. 8. UP, UST, UA&P, ADMU, DLSU, CSB, AC and APC. actually, the whole batch took the apc test though we have no plans of going there.) i applied for, i already got 5 results and passed all of it. lucky? VERY VERY LUCKY.

God is really great :)

No comments: