Tuesday, April 28, 2009

AFTER 65748217174842172417654217 YEARS.

Oh yes :) It's summer, babies. After 6574821717484217241765421 years, I have a new blogpost. *applause* :)) Prolly this would be plain crap :D My brain's not working well. haha.

How's my summer vacation so far?

Well, I spent most of it in our room. Watching tv, listening to music, texting people. Laziness :D I'd go out once in a while. Watch movies with my sister, best friend, bestie and bes :D Love them :">

Yesterday, went to Max's house. I was with some of the PITONG TANGA people. Surprisingly, Nico made it. She's the founder of the group :) (May pinaka tangang ginawa samin :D) Love you baby :* Watched The Haunting and Picture This. We weren't able to finish the horror flick because the friggin dvd won't play :| tss.



We were not complete :(( Next happening for the pitong tanga - MAY 12. Sleepover at Max's crib yo :) Excited much. HAHAHA. We shall play the wii again. I WILL REDEEM MYSELF :D *evil laugh*


SO MUCH FOR YESTERDAY :)

I went to my school today. Colegio de Sta. Rosa? NOPE. Not anymore. hahaha. It's ATENEO beybeh :)) Submitted my medical blahs, had my picture taken for my ID and registered the car for a sticker pass :D STUDENT-DRIVEN CARS PARKING, HERE I COME! hahaha. just kidding :D

Yes baby! I'm cleared and ready for enrollment :)

pretty average day.

well, that's it. ciao for now :D





BABY(you know who you are) WE'RE STUCK IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER :D

No comments: